Fwd: Gone - Re: Roughing Vacuum pump for Mars Fnd or Mojave or Brandon's concrete research

Ethan Chew

Jun 25, 2013, 1:20:28 AM6/25/13
to mojave...@googlegroups.com, Christopher Birkinbine, Robert Mcbrayer, Doug Weathers, sgts...@csu.fullerton.edu, Scott Nietfeld, Andrew Bingham, Bruce Mackenzie
Hello,

     Would anyone be interested in a free Medium (25 to 1×10−3 Torr) Vaccum pump capable of less than 6*10^-3 mbar?  It is a fixer-upper.  Please call Bruce at 781-944-7027.

                - Ethan

Jun 25, 2013, 2:25:06 AM6/25/13
to Brandon Larson, mojave...@googlegroups.com, Christopher Birkinbine, Robert Mcbrayer, Doug Weathers, Scott Nietfeld, Andrew Bingham, Bruce Mackenzie
Good deal.  Thank-you for the update.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Brandon Larson <sgts...@csu.fullerton.edu> wrote:
We already talked about it. The thing weighs close to 500 lbs and needs an overhaul. I could do the overhaul but the freight costs and finding a place for it would make it more trouble than it is worth. Aside from that, someone already claimed it.