Mojave Makers Is Open Tonight 5:30pm Until Onwards

Ethan Chew

Sep 24, 2013, 7:44:39 PM9/24/13
to mojave...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

      The shop will be open tonight from 5:30pm onwards at the Mojave Junior & Senior High School.  The public is welcome to come on by.  To get past the gate, please call or text me on my cell (217-722-2103) and I will let you in.

         - Ethan Chew, Mojave Makers President

Ethan Chew

Oct 1, 2013, 6:51:25 PM10/1/13
to mojave...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

      The shop will be open tonight from 5:30pm onwards at the Mojave Junior & Senior High School.  The public is welcome to come on by.  To get past the gate, please call or text me on my cell (217-722-2103) and I will let you in.

      For those of you coming for the Mojave Security Camera Project, our working session will begin at 5:30pm.  We will be demonstrating how to set up a simple recording system triggered by schedule or motion detection and will be experimenting with networked security systems.