10/29/13 - Mojave Makers Meeting At Mojave High School - We Will Discuss Mojave Makers Doing Educational After School Programs With Mojave High School

Ethan Chew

Oct 26, 2013, 3:56:48 AM10/26/13
to mojave...@googlegroups.com, Susan Clipperton, Daniel W. Sexton, Brandon Larson, Andrew Bingham

Hey Everyone!

      We are having a special meeting this coming Tuesday, 10/29/13, 5pm at our space at the Mojave High School to discuss educational after school programs we can do with Mojave High School.  We plan to start the program in two weeks' time.
       We'd love to have you show up and join in the discussion.  To get into the school after-hours, please call my cell: 2177222103 and I will open the gate for you.

             - Ethan Chew, Mojave Makers President

Brandon Larson

Oct 29, 2013, 5:03:38 PM10/29/13
to Susan Clipperton, Ethan Chew, mojave...@googlegroups.com, Daniel W. Sexton, Andrew Bingham, Scott Small
I get off work at 5 so I will be there soon after. Ethan, are you going to be there?

Brandon

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Susan Clipperton <susancl...@mojave.k12.ca.us> wrote:

Hi Ethan,

I’m coming tonight, but I may be a little late…I have another meeting and I’ll get there as fast as I can.

Thanks!

Suzi

Ethan Chew

Oct 29, 2013, 5:13:41 PM10/29/13
to Brandon Larson, Andrew Bingham, Daniel W. Sexton, Scott Small, mojave...@googlegroups.com, Susan Clipperton

I will be there.

         - Ethan

Joey Brown

Nov 24, 2014, 1:53:28 PM11/24/14
to mojave...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ethan my name is Joey are there any internships available for college students, I once worked with Todd Quellete in the past.

Ethan Chew

Nov 24, 2014, 1:57:29 PM11/24/14
to mojave...@googlegroups.com

Ah, you worked for Todd?

Give me a call at my cell 2177222193.

V/r Ethan Chew

Working: space...@gmail.com
Business: shine...@gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/ethanchew
Mobile: +1-217-722-2103
Google Voice: +1-312-725-2014
Skype: flyingfelix2

Brandon Barney

Nov 24, 2014, 1:57:41 PM11/24/14
to mojave...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ethan!  What sort of work did you do for Todd Quellete?

Ethan Chew

Nov 24, 2014, 2:01:30 PM11/24/14
to mojave...@googlegroups.com

Hey Brandon.  If you mean that for Joey, well, Joey?

If you mean that for me, well, I worked some for his volunteer cleanups of Mojave and I consulted to some of his clients in the Mojave entrepreneurship classes.

How do you guys know Todd?

V/r Ethan Chew

Working: space...@gmail.com
Business: shine...@gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/ethanchew
Mobile: +1-217-722-2103
Google Voice: +1-312-725-2014
Skype: flyingfelix2

Joey Brown

Nov 24, 2014, 2:04:50 PM11/24/14
to mojave...@googlegroups.com
Just volunteer community work!

Ethan Chew

Nov 24, 2014, 2:12:19 PM11/24/14
to mojave...@googlegroups.com

Joey, were you there at the garden project and block cleanups?