Coming soon: Folk tales from Goa.... The Wise Fools of Moira....

Frederick Noronha

Aug 29, 2020, 8:45:52 AM8/29/20
to Moira-Net
Wise fools of Moira-Final.jpg
Coming soon.... an ebook. For your copy send an email to goa...@gmail.com or WhatsApp +91-9822122436 with the subject or first line of your message saying *PLS SEND GOAN FOLK TALES* and mention your name if you'd like to be updated about other interesting books from http://goa1556.in
--
FN* फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا‎ +91-9822122436

Sr. Margaret Correa

Aug 29, 2020, 9:19:52 AM8/29/20
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Want this book?

Sr. Margaret Correa

Alice Gouveia

Aug 29, 2020, 10:27:55 AM8/29/20
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Thks Rico, I would like a copy,just tell me how to pay and the total P&P.
Regards to all at home.
Alice

Enviado do meu iPad

Frederick Noronha

Aug 29, 2020, 10:30:43 AM8/29/20
to Moira-Net
Dear Dr Alice,
There isn't a price on it. Will send it soon. Working to finalise it. FN
PS: It's also long overdue repayment (in part) for a rat :-)

Reis Magos