Moira Village Development Committee

Augusto Pinto

Jan 11, 2018, 1:27:08 PM1/11/18
to moir...@googlegroups.com
The Moira Village Development Committee has been convened to meet on January 5, 6 and 7 2018 from 10.30 am onwards at the Panchayat hall to prepare the Moira Gram Panchayat Development Plan for the year 2018-19.

This development plan is to propose projects that will enhance the village of Moira. The members of various committees of the Panchayat are also members of the Village Development Committee but in case anyone is interested in contributing any ideas towards the plan they would be welcome to do so as was made clear at the first meeting of the committee held on 19 December 2017.

Besides going to the meeting personally one could also give one’s proposals through the ward members or other members of the V. D. C. Some prominent members are Vizilia D’Sa and Karl Pinto Souza.

Augusto

Sent from my iPhone

Nazar da Silva

Jan 13, 2018, 1:06:44 AM1/13/18
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Augusto,
Let me first thank you and fellow-residents for your efforts and contributions to the Development Plan. I am physically restricted from attending any meetings. Sorry. For a long time. I'm afraid I approached these challenges with an attitude of confrontation. In my ebb-tide I realise that we need to be more accommodating, without compromising, of basic principles. It's good that you have left the gates open for avenues of thought. I will try and contribute from that perspective from time to time.
Sincerely,
Nazar.