WHO IS THE OLDEST LIVING MOIDEKAR ON EARTH?

nash....@rogers.com

Nov 3, 2008, 7:30:31 AM11/3/08
to Moira-Net
HI All,

Last night I was at a choir practice at Dr. Lucina Pinto and Godfrey
Pinto's house here in Mississauga, Ontario. Lucina is actually Judge
Cordeiro's daughter from Mapusa and Godfrey is a half Banaulekar and
half Moidekar from Sataporio. So he has the best intelligence from the
two most intelligent villages from Goa i.e Moira and Benaulim no
matter that other villagers call Benaulimkars "NALLs" and ofcourse we
all know how mixed up and confused people are and what they call us.

OK the choir practice is for SFX feast on 3rd December which is being
celebrated by the Tailors' Association of East Africa who are doing a
great job here and they get all our support. Some of the Moidekars may
know the history of these tailors. Last weekend ofcourse was the
celebration of the Moira Feast and we had a Moira Social. Met Salazar,
Luis Naz, and Nella's daughter from Povoacao. Can't get her name.

Well, at this practice, a topic came up about the death of the wife of
the oldest living Moidekar. So they say. And I believe it is Vincente.
Vincente is the brother of Arthur who lived near the Alankar but his
original house is at Pirazona, very close to my house which has been
donated to the Holy Cross Sisters housing the Old Aged Home.

And I believe Vincente is 96 years old. Anybody else older than
Vincente?

Regards

Atanasio Lobo (Nash)

bernar...@arcor.de

Nov 3, 2008, 8:49:57 AM11/3/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anastasio,

I can't write long here, as I am on the way and at an Internet access point.

Please say HELLO to Henry Lobo - an artist - living in Missisauga.
You might know or have heard of him. He is from Sinquerim and I have lost
contact with him. He is communication-shy and no Internet - up to now - most
probably.

Take care and God bless,

Bernhard Thamm
Bremen, Germany

Nov 3, 2008, 8:56:56 AM11/3/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Can I get Lucina's email address? She was my classmate in St Mary's school Mapsa & we passed out in 1970. She was very intelligent. They use to call me Uncle Podger. Once I spent the night at her place & i cannot forget. How nice it will be to get in touch again after all these years!
Love,
Sr. Margaret Correa

nash....@rogers.com

Nov 3, 2008, 3:18:16 PM11/3/08
to Moira-Net
Hello Sr. Correa,

Sorry I cannot oblige you with Dr. Lucina's email address as requested
by you.

I do not wish to post it on this web and as you may know I recently
got my fingers burnt for sending emails to some Moidekars requesting
for a telephone number in Moira which was requested by another
Moidekar in Canada.

Specially some of the Moira-Net members lose their minds and go
totally crazy if you send them emails. I do not want to suffer abuses
once again. Once bitten twice shy. So I am afraid I cannot send you an
email either as I have made a firm decision never to send any personal
emails, CCs and Fwds to anybody in Moira.

Sorry once again.

Atanasio Lobo (Nash)

On Nov 3, 8:56 am, "Sr. Margaret Correa" <mmargar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I get Lucina's email address? She was my classmate in St Mary's school
> Mapsa & we passed out in 1970. She was very intelligent. They use to call me
> Uncle Podger. Once I spent the night at her place & i cannot forget. How
> nice it will be to get in touch again after all these years!
> Love,
> Sr. Margaret Correa
>
> 2008/11/3 <nash.ca...@rogers.com>
>

> > HI All,
>
> > Last night I was  at a choir practice at Dr. Lucina Pinto and Godfrey
> > Pinto's house here in Mississauga, Ontario. Lucina is actually Judge
> > Cordeiro's daughter from Mapusa and Godfrey is a half Banaulekar and
> > half Moidekar from Sataporio. So he has the best intelligence from the
> > two most intelligent villages from Goa i.e Moira and Benaulim no
> > matter that other villagers call Benaulimkars "NALLs" and ofcourse we
> > all know how mixed up and confused people are and what they call us.
>
> > OK the choir practice is for SFX feast on 3rd December which is being
> > celebrated by the Tailors' Association of East Africa who are doing a
> > great job here and they get all our support. Some of the Moidekars may
> > know the history of these tailors. Last weekend ofcourse was the
> > celebration of the Moira Feast and we had a Moira Social. Met Salazar,
> > Luis Naz, and Nella's daughter from Povoacao. Can't get her name.
>
> > Well, at this practice, a topic came up about the death of the wife of
> > the oldest living Moidekar. So they say. And I believe it is Vincente.
> > Vincente is the brother of Arthur who lived near the Alankar but his
> > original house is at Pirazona, very close to my house which has been
> > donated to the Holy Cross Sisters housing the Old Aged Home.
>
> > And I believe Vincente is 96 years old. Anybody else older than
> > Vincente?
>
> > Regards
>
> > Atanasio Lobo (Nash)- Hide quoted text -

Sr. Margaret Correa

Nov 3, 2008, 5:07:00 PM11/3/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nash,
Could you give my email address to Lucina when you meet her next, It is mmarg...@gmail.com. Let her decide if she wants to keep in touch with me. Thanks in anticipation.
Sr. Margaret Correa

Ana Maria de Souza-Goswami

Nov 3, 2008, 9:03:37 PM11/3/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sr. Correa,

I'll e-mail to you Dr. Luciana's e-mail address. Her brother Felipe
Cordeiro is my lawyer and Felipe's wife Edwina is my chartered
account. BTW I'm from Moira, from Attafondem, but unfortunately we
sold the house in 1994.

Cheers
Ana Maria deSouza-Goswami

bernard thamm

Nov 3, 2008, 7:30:01 PM11/3/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry, Atanasio but I had misspelt your name.

Cheers,

Bernhard

===================================================00000000000

HI All,
 Last night I was  at a choir practice at Dr. Lucina Pinto and Godfrey
 Pinto's house here in Mississauga, Ontario. Lucina is actually Judge

Jose Da Gama Pais

Nov 4, 2008, 12:28:27 AM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana Maria

It was really great on your part to do this.
Of course Filipe was also 2 years senior to me in Britto's and his mother was a colleague of my mother a teacher.

A poor sister working in far far away Burkina faso has to read so much rubbish, may be she does not even know
what was being spoken about.

when ego plays and trumpets sounds. what appears is a post like that to our dear sr. margaret.

Hope sister you say a prayer to all of us. May you be safe and good in Burkina Faso and if you have the time do come to Mombasa.
I will send you all my contacts.

Cheers
Jose Da Gama Pais

floriano

Nov 4, 2008, 4:26:06 AM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Nice names these.
Bernhard ( Born Hard?)
Bremem (nice city which I visited in early 70's)
Adolf (most a hated name should I say?)
But 'Adolfina' sounds like Adolf and Josefina.
Thamn ( as in thumb's rule?)

Could there be some connection to Sinquerim Thamn, Bernhard, Adolfina et al
after all??

floriano
9890470896

Nov 4, 2008, 4:51:45 AM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
I visited Bremen just once in early 70's. A short visit ( as a shippy).
Especially appreciated friendly-busy the lock gate where one very famous
Mr. Smidth (ship-chandler) sold to us a lot of duty free gadgets. Visiting
Bremen meant visiting Mr. Smidth in those days and which was look forward
to.

However Bremen, Sinquerim, Thamm Bernhard, Adolfina et al seems to have a
ring to it.
Met this very vociferous and determined lady speaker at the 'Rape of Goa
Show' by Rajan Parrikar at Mandovi, Panjim, who was hailing from Sinquerim
but said she couldn't join a political party since she was a Thamm connected
to Germany.

Could there be a connection here to Sinquerim and Bremen, Thamm and
Adolfina????

Just wonderin

floriano
9890470896

Nov 4, 2008, 5:50:51 AM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nash, José, Ana Marie,
Nash, I understand !!!!!!!! Once bitten, twice shy!!!!
José, Thanks for taking up for me; Its alright. Life has its lights & shadows & it isthis that makes it beautiful.
Ana Marie, thanks for agreeing to send Lucina's email address; Its very kind of you; I lived in Bambordem till I joined the convent; We too sold our house some years ago to Glenda Sequiera from Moira itself. But my sister Lily bought a plot & built a nice cottage close to the old Portuguese School & I go there sometimes. I have such happy memories of my childhood in Moira;
We all are one Moidekar family, so forget & forgive & love.
Love & prayers
Sr. Margaret

Richard de Souza

Nov 4, 2008, 11:22:07 AM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sr. Margaret

What a lovely sentiment, "We are all one Moidekar family, so forget & forgive & love"

Does it not say in Matthew 5:44 - "I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you"

I know, I too at times find it hard to love my enemies, but it is something all Christians are called to do and is a message I often say to friends and relations.  Too often I have heard our own people say, "I want nothing to do with family any more.." or "I cannot be doing with our Goans".  But we must do our best to love one another / treat others how we want to be treated ourselves, which is the Golden Rule of most religions / the ethic of reciprocity.

BTW who have we established as the oldest living Moidekar on Earth? I'd be interested to know - we could have our own online list of Moidekars which can be updated (like on Wikipedia) - the oldest, the youngest, the tallest, the Moidekar with the longest name, the Moidekar whose married the most?......

nash....@rogers.com

Nov 4, 2008, 12:01:08 PM11/4/08
to Moira-Net
Dear Sr. Correa,

Beautiful and touching words of yours indeed. "Life has its lights &
shadows & it is this that makes it beautiful.... I have such happy
memories of my childhood in Moira.....We all are one Moidekar family,
so forget & forgive & love."

By each passing day, I get more and more convinced that unless I open
my mouth and speak out, you will not know that I do not agree with you
and that I think that you are wrong.

I totally respect sentiments such as these to the point of
emotionality. Yes, we are all one Moidekar family but maybe some of
the members of our extended family are dividing the family in more
ways than keeping it together with love.

I too have very fond memories of Moidekars who used to select gentle
words to express themselves, their thoughts and ideas and specially in
addressing others. It seems to me that some of us, although we have
grown older in age are still to get the proverbial “wisdom tooth” or
have stopped growing wiser and mature without our own knowledge.
Others, in the so called modern days seem to have lost those good old
values of our respective upbringing, which we once cherished in the
good old Moira of our childhood. And the ones whom we presumed would
value and uphold these good old principles of their ancestors,
continue to dissapoint us by totally lacking the courage to speak out
and correct others who cross the threshold of decency and sensibility.

As a result, everybody seems to be going along with this deafening
cacophony of immaturity, forgetting that each one of us have the
responsibility of maintaining decency, moral virtue, uprightness and
conducting ourselves in a respectful and graceful manner not only for
ourselves but more particularly for the sensibility of our children.
Even if we do not have children to call our own, it should not stop us
from striving to be more respectable so that we may set a good example
for the future generations.

But in recent times I have come across this surprising upsurge in the
use of abusive indecent language, malice and scorn with the mistaken
notion that it is humourous to say anything to anybody, all in the
name of getting some amusing cheap thrills.

God Bless Moira.

Atanasio Lobo (Nash)

On Nov 4, 5:50 am, "Sr. Margaret Correa" <mmargar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Nash, José, Ana Marie,
> Nash, I understand !!!!!!!! Once bitten, twice shy!!!!
> José, Thanks for taking up for me; Its alright. Life has its lights &
> shadows & it isthis that makes it beautiful.
> Ana Marie, thanks for agreeing to send Lucina's email address; Its very kind
> of you; I lived in Bambordem till I joined the convent; We too sold our
> house some years ago to Glenda Sequiera from Moira itself. But my sister
> Lily bought a plot & built a nice cottage close to the old Portuguese School
> & I go there sometimes. I have such happy memories of my childhood in Moira;
> We all are one Moidekar family, so forget & forgive & love.
> Love & prayers
> Sr. Margaret
>
> 2008/11/4 Jose Da Gama Pais <dagamap...@gmail.com>
>

> > Hi Ana Maria
>
> > It was really great on your part to do this.
> > Of course Filipe was also 2 years senior to me in Britto's and his mother
> > was a colleague of my mother a teacher.
>
> > A poor sister working in far far away Burkina faso has to read so much
> > rubbish, may be she does not even know
> > what was being spoken about.
>
> > when ego plays and trumpets sounds. what appears is a post like that to our
> > dear sr. margaret.
>
> > Hope sister you say a prayer to all of us. May you be safe and good in
> > Burkina Faso and if you have the time do come to Mombasa.
> > I will send you all my contacts.
>
> > Cheers
> > Jose Da Gama Pais
>
> > On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Ana Maria de Souza-Goswami <
> > a.maria.deso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hi Sr. Correa,
>
> >> I'll e-mail to you Dr. Luciana's e-mail address. Her brother Felipe
> >> Cordeiro is my lawyer and Felipe's wife Edwina is my chartered
> >> account.  BTW I'm from Moira, from Attafondem, but unfortunately we
> >> sold the house in 1994.
>
> >> Cheers
> >> Ana Maria deSouza-Goswami

Theo

Nov 4, 2008, 1:47:55 PM11/4/08
to Moira-Net
Dear Nash
In agreement with you. All of us share good memories but also nasty
ones. No use being naive. There is an old konkani proverb, which leans
more on the pessimistic side:
Firangyanchea payam mel'lem borem, punn kan'ddyaxim jiel'lem nhoi = It
is better to die at the feet of the Portuguese than to live with a
Goan Christian.

bernard thamm

Nov 4, 2008, 5:19:04 PM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
dear om floriano, being an ex r/o, u shud b able to read the foll -

ge om floriano,

i had qso'd u earlier in an e-mail but most probably u were qrl or oversaw
it.

ere am an ex ex ex ex ex ex many things, hvg been a r/o with Hansa Line
and some other companies here, besides DAN, which i am sure u had qrz
during ur shippy days. DAN, the c/s (the best coast station in the world
which
closed it's doors some 8 years ago). in my present profession am an
interpreter/translator, being my eight one.

as to the explanation of the names pls ck the database of moira-net and
you will find evythg in my e-mails on the names and those of our family.
since u came in ere some weeks ago, u hve missed it.

Adolfina is feminine of Adolf. Just like Floriana would be of your name.
Adolfina of Sinquerim is my sister. She is the last in a line of six. I am
the
eldest -- Bernhard --, then comes Paul, Ana Maria, Isabela, Antoinette and
lastly Adolfina. Bernhard and Paul were my uncles and fell at the front
in and around Stalingrad, the former in March of 1943 and the other
around that time. There is a fellow in the UK who has got the military
identity document (a military passport) of my uncle Bernhard, but after
some e-mails to him I just gave up. He said he would send it and I had
agreed to pay for it, but it never came.

My father's name was Kurt Gustav Adolf Thamm. I don't see why this name
-- Adolf -- should be hated. What about George Bush and many other names who
sent millions to death, with or without war, in Vietnam, Korea, the
Philippines,
Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Uganda, Angola, South Africa, What about
Stalin? Pinochet? Salazar? And? And? And? What about Orissa?

I have also explained the meaning of my name. Ck the MN database, pls
or ask the other members here at MN what it means.

Thamm is a hugenot name, most probably adapted from the original Thamen. I
have never
made a research on this, but my great-grand-family from my father's side
were Hugenots
and these migrated to Germany and much more farther than that, even into the
remotest parts
of eastern Russia. I once made a week's trip to Berlin and on one day the
sightseeing
bus suddenly landed in front of the Hugenot Church. I hadn't known the plan
of the tour,
as I had jumped onto the bus going from Bremen at the last minute. As I got
out of the
bus and saw this beautiful church (cathedral), looking at it in the bright
sunlight shining
on it's front facade, I was filled with awe. I stood there for a while,
amazed, as if rooted at
that spot and just couldn't believe it, tears rolling down my eyes. It was
the Kaiser who
built it for those who were persecuted, the Hugenots, as a welcome into the
land and
considered them as his own.

The next day, during the sightseeing, the bus got to the Olympic Stadium
(1936).
I hadn't known that plan either. Everybody walked into it and around it. I
went in some few
metres into this stadium. A little inside through the big portal, there I
stood again, as if being
stuck to the spot. I remembered Katharina Thamm, my aunty. She was an
acrobat diver
and died at this Olympics, during a dive from high. Standing there, I do not
know today,
whether I said a little prayer or what. I was so thankful God took me there,
and all that
without my planing and my not knowing I would reach this place.The group had
for minutes
been already in the bus and they were waiting. Bernhard was still stuck
there. Someone came
from behind and touched my shoulder. It was a fellow from our parish here in
Bremen who had
organised the trip to Berlin. I told him, in short. He understood, calmly
both of us walking
back to the bus.

By the way, Floriano, you have misspelled BREMEN, even having been here
already. I heard Mr. Schmidt is no more. One guy from Goa, living in Hamburg
continued doing the same business, which I believe he took over from Mr.
Schmidt.
The port you had been, it's basin has been filled up and is now a huge and
spacious fruit
terminal, trucks with their trailers arriving here from different parts in
Europe. The
place you had berthed with your ship is Number 14 and just at that very
point, on
it's land side, I did my professional radio courses, for which Hansa Line
had their own
Radio School and service and maintenance workshop, as they serviced their
own equipment.
I become very sad when I go there ocassionally. Now, only the container port
and the
industrial harbour is left in Bremen, besides that the ferry ships and
tourist crafts sail right
up the Weser into the heart of the city of Bremen.

cl ere om, qso sometime ltr as ere vy qrl

mni 73 to u and yr family

o/p bernhard

> Bremem (nice city which I visited in early 70's)
> Adolf (most a hated name should I say?)
> But 'Adolfina' sounds like Adolf and Josefina.
> Thamn ( as in thumb's rule?)
>
> Could there be some connection to Sinquerim Thamn, Bernhard, Adolfina et
> al
> after all??
>
> floriano
> 9890470896

16:59

Sr. Margaret Correa

Nov 4, 2008, 5:57:41 PM11/4/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Hope this article will be enlightening

Sr. Margaret Correa

Moving Beyond Negative Emotions

"Sooner or later, all of us must see that negative feelings toward
another person is like tossing dust at him while the wind blows
against us. It all comes back." --Vernon Howard, Psycho-Pictography

Negative emotions, such as anger, blame, resentment, misery, jealousy,
hurt, guilt, shame, and anxiety, often come from thoughts we are
having about another person.

Vernon Howard states:

It is strange how human beings miss the most obvious facts about their
negativities toward others. A hateful man seldom reasons, "Hatred
toward others makes me miserable, so in the name of common sense I'd
better abandon it." Rarely does a resentful person think, "Resentment
of other people drains my strength and destroys my mental powers, so
I'd better clear it from my life."

At other times, negative emotions are the result of lies we tell
ourselves about ourselves, such as "I'm stupid," or "I'm ugly," or
"I'm worthless." Even these negative thoughts are often in
relationship to other people, fearing that others will think of you as
stupid, ugly, or worthless.

Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can also come from
other lies we tell ourselves, such as " I will end up alone my whole
life."

All negative emotions are letting you know that, in one way or
another, your thoughts are off track. Negative emotions are like big
STOP signs, telling us to stop thinking the way we are thinking
because our negative, judgmental, untrue thoughts are never going to
get us where we want to go.

What happens when we ignore our negative emotions? What happens when
we blot them out with various addictions, or continually believe that
they are being caused by the past, by events and circumstances, or by
other people?

We get stuck feeling like victims.

The only way out of feeling like a victim is to take full, 100%
responsibility for your own feelings by connecting your thoughts with
your feelings. By learning to be vigilant about your thoughts, you can
gradually move yourself out of feeling like a victim and into personal
power.

Even if your painful feelings are being caused by outer circumstances,
how you respond to these circumstances has a huge impact on how you
end up feeling. If you move into anger or blame, you will end up
feeling victimized and will be stuck with your painful feelings.

We have all known people who have suffered a lot of loss, yet still
maintain their ability to love, care, and laugh. These are people who
have made a decision to stay connected with their own feelings and
with a spiritual source of love, truth, comfort, and guidance. These
are people who have decided to take responsibility for their feelings
rather than allow people, events, or circumstance to determine how
they think and feel.

Which kind of person do you want to be? Do you want to be like a ship
without a captain, being blown here and there by people and
circumstances, or do you want to be the captain of your own ship,
steering your own course? The choice whether you want to be defined
and controlled by externals - by people and circumstances - or by your
own inner choices is entirely up to you.

Each moment you can choose to be a victim, or you can choose to come
from an inner place of personal power and take responsibility for your
feelings.

Maria Alice Gouveia

Nov 5, 2008, 11:20:30 AM11/5/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Blocked image

Blocked image
Email: gouv...@clix.pt
WebSite: http://
Blocked image

Hello Sister Margaret,

I really appreciated your article. If you say that you are from Sataporio we might have seen each other at the Chapel novenas. I'm Dr Correia's daughter and my father was a devout of that Chapel which I last visited when Fr. Antonio Filipe Pais and Fr. Anand da Gama Pais last said a mass there for us, somewhere in 2000.The former is my husband's uncle and the latter his cousin.

It's nice to appreciate your work in the Mission. Is it safe to send some donation there? We have Summer clothes, and some stationary (could help) in case you have a school.

Hope to hear from you.

Alice Correia (another moidekar) e Gouveia

On Ter Nov 4 22:57 , 'Sr. Margaret Correa' sent:

Blocked image

Office:
Fax:
Mobile:

Sr. Margaret Correa

Nov 5, 2008, 5:32:55 PM11/5/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alice,
Thanks for appreciating the article I sent. Perhaps I have seen you &
know you. I spent my childhood & youth in Moira but joined the convent
in 1973 at the age of 19. I went to Moira after that once in two or
three years for 15 days each time, usually in April & May. Although I
am from Sataporio, my dad bought a house in Bambordem even before i
was born & I lived there & ofcouse visited my paternal grandmother in
Santaporio often. she died at the age of 102.

Thanks for offering to help me in my work with the poor.I am in charge
of the Centre for Feminine Promotion. There are about 200 girls. It is
in the evenings from 3.00 to 5.30 p.m. They learn sewing, embroidery,
knitting etc. Those of the girls who have not completed primary
school come in the morning for the Cours d'Alphabetization. We have 6
classes starting from those who cannot even hold a pencil, right up to
those who can register for their first public exam. In the normal
school it is called Cours de Primaria I, Cours de Primaria II , Cours
Elementaire I, Cours Elementaire II, Cours Moyen I, Cours Moyen II &
then the appear for the CEP Exam; In the normal schools this is for
children from age 6 to age 11. But our girls are all above 12. They
were unable to go to school because of poverty. Some are drop-outs. It
is a challenge teaching them & we need to use innovative & creative
methods. We have six teachers, untrained of course who take the
classes. Three very dynamic ladies offer their voluntary service to
train the 6 teachers . One is French, the other Portuguese & the third
Spanish . I am attaching some photos so that you can see how we run
the classes. The girls come from very poor backgrounds & some cannot
even afford a square meal a day. The only solution is to request
generous persons like you to help. Here we depend completely on
donations. Given by kind & generous people.. We also make projects &
ask for money. For buildings, for material for the classes & salaries
of the teachers for our professional schools where we organize courses
in embroidery, sewing etc. The poor of Africa depend on NGOs as the
Government is corrupt & does nothing for them. However there is no
disparity between the rich & poor as we have in India. Here almost
everyone is poor & all share what they have.
You are most welcome to help in any way you can; You can send a
parcel of clothes, medicines, stationary. You can also help me reach
out to these needy girls by sponsoring their fees & learning material.
150 dollars would be sufficient per girl for one year. You can wire
the money to 'Ecobank' to 'Religieuses de Marie Immaculée'.
SWIFT: IBAN.
Code du banque: C0083.
Code guiche:02001
RIB:45.
Code SWIFT; ecocbfbf
No de compte; 220123901029.

The money can also be sent through WESTERN UNION.

Do tell your friends & relatives others about this opportunity to
sponsor the girls. We are in dire need of funds but we live one day at
a time, trusting the Lord.
With much love & prayers & thanking you in anticipation. Do not feel
obliged to help me. It is absolutely your decision. Do not stop your
communication with me just because you decide it is not the moment or
time to help out.
Sr. Margaret Correa.

My address is:

Religieuse de Marie Immaculée
Sirafalao, B.P. 376,
Bobo-Dioulasso,
Burkina Faso,
West Africa
Telephone; 22620971105;

The address of the Bank is:
EcoBank
Bobo-Dioulasso,
Burkina Faso,
West Africa
Love & prayers
Sr. Margaret Correa

2008/11/5 Maria Alice Gouveia <gouv...@clix.pt>:

> Email: gouv...@clix.pt
> WebSite: http://

IMG_3678.jpg
IMG_3689.jpg

bernard thamm

Nov 5, 2008, 6:52:06 PM11/5/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sister Margaret,
Dear Alice,

I do not know where Alice lives, but since Sister Margaret has given the
banking details and in case Alice does Online Banking, the transfer of
money is only the touch of a button away. You only need the IBAN Code
for that. In this Code is incorporated the bank information, the bank code
in the country and the account number. If you can do that you will just have
add 'Religieuses de Marie Immaculée' as benefactor (recipient). That's
all. In case of not having Online Banking, you could ask your bank to
transfer the amount, giving them the IBAN Code and the details of the
recipient, as stated above. The IBAN has been created to facilitate
international banking, i.e. transfers, etc., which is always bank-to-bank.

Money transfers by Western Union cost more, always depending on
the amount to be transferred. Of course, with this method, it also reaches
within hours.

Peace be with you!

Bernhard Thamm
Bremen, Germany

Alice Gouveia

Nov 6, 2008, 5:30:21 PM11/6/08
to moir...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sr. Magaret,
I'd appreciate that you send me your e-mail, so I could contact you out of MN.
Thanks for all the information you sent
Sincerely
Alice