Re: Moira Centenary Souvenir Articles

augusto pinto

Feb 24, 2020, 6:34:02 AM2/24/20
to moira-net
I am continuously getting requests from people related to Moira, but also others, asking me to send them copies of the suppressed Moira Club Centenary Souvenir.

The souvenir is in the possession of the president of the club Mr Oswald Cordeiro.

His email id is oswald....@yahoo.com and phone number is 9850450123

He would be a better person to contact for the souvenir.

Kindly stop bothering me.

Best regards,
Augusto

From: augusto pinto <pint...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb, 2020, 9:53 AM
To: gloria pinto <airo...@gmail.com>

From: augusto pinto <pint...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb, 2020, 6:56 AM
Subject: Moira Centenary Souvenir Articles
To: <goa-bo...@googlegroups.com>

Attached is a Word document which contains the major portion of the articles printed in the so-far suppressed centenary souvenir of the Associação Academia de Moira.

Do enjoy it and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best,
Augusto

augusto pinto

Feb 24, 2020, 6:34:02 AM2/24/20
to moira-net

I am continuously getting requests from people mostl6related to Moira, but also others, asking me to send them copies of the suppressed Moira Club Centenary Souvenir.

augusto pinto

Feb 24, 2020, 6:34:05 AM2/24/20
to moira-net
Centenary Souvenir Articles.docx