another ripped off investor

delr...@rogers.com

Oct 12, 2011, 10:03:11 PM10/12/11
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

Hello Vishal,

I found your old blog on MohawkREO Samurais and was hoping you may have some up-to-date information on the class action suit against Mohawk & GIW. I would like to join the thousands who were ripped off.

I am in Ontario, Canada, so I hope I can join the class action even if it originated in the US.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Best regards,

Grace

) cell: 416-892-4637

7     905-248-5454

7   delr...@rogers.com

steve...@verizon.net

Oct 12, 2011, 10:19:28 PM10/12/11
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Grace. Funny that I just rec'd your e-mail. I've been searching online for the same information; just got off the FIC Q&A call which I assume you did as well. In any event, I spoke to Vishal quite some time ago about this but lost contact with him.  Found the attached info
 online. If you can't open the link, let me know and I'll forward in a separate e-mail. The lawfirm handling the class action is Perry J. Narancic, California Bar No. 206820 NARANCIC & KATZMAN, PC 325 Sharon Park Drive, #736 Menlo Park, CA 94025 www.nk-pc.com Tel: 650-814-7688 Fax: 650-814-7688 Email: pnar...@nk-pc.com . I plan on calling them tomorrow.
Steve Weiss

On 10/12/11, delr...@rogers.com wrote:
Freedom Investment Club, Ltd_ Class Action Litigation_ Class Action Lawsuit - Class Action Litigation.mht

Mira van Zwaaij

Oct 13, 2011, 1:06:27 AM10/13/11
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested on an update as well.......hopefully the lawsuit is progressing.

Mira van Zwaaij
--
"Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile"

Mike Wesny

Oct 13, 2011, 8:52:43 AM10/13/11
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

I am also another investor ( victim) lost in the mix of  this law suit. Please keep me informed. How do I get on the list to help with this lawsuit? Thanks for surfacing again. I believe that strength in  numbers is our best chance of success.  Thanks for the update and lets all stick together and communicate this to the end.

Mike Wesny

h-905-735-2010

c-905-414-9061

mwe...@cogeco.ca

jun park

Oct 13, 2011, 10:47:57 AM10/13/11
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this is Jun from Vegas.
My wife, Soyoung Ryu, bought properties from Mohawk, and no properties and no refund yet.
How can she join your class action?
Please let me know.
We'll join you and do whatever we ca to win this case.

Jun Park
Cell: 702-526-0187
Fax: 702-453-0187
Email: junp...@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This information was gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information. We disclaim all responsibility for information contained in this publication and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way for any reason. Receiver must verify the information and bears all risk for any inaccuracies.

The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you.