Real news about Mohawk

Cari

Feb 21, 2013, 11:41:47 PM2/21/13
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone
I am sorry to report I just listened to this recording from Mike Lathigee who had turned me onto Mohawk from his investment group. You can listen to this link if you'd like, if it will still work from me cutting and pasting it. The section on Mohawk is about 15 min. into it.

SPECIAL NOTE TO MOHAWK INVESTORS:

For those of you who invested into Mohawk there is a very important update on this audio link. Be sure to listen!
Download and LISTEN Now:
» Click here to download in MP3 Audio format 89MB «

But the bottom line is he is NOT going to do a group action suit, and he advises us to either get our own individual lawyers or take it as a loss. He spends the rest of at least a half hour telling what a sleaze ball the guy is. Oh and giving ideas where you can go to get info to use against him if you do want to sue.

Good luck to all.
I'm taking a loss and I'm outa here.
Cari

Ian Vee

Feb 23, 2013, 1:16:16 PM2/23/13
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cari,
               The link didn't come out properly. Can you give it again please?

I'm still a member of FIC but haven't had e-mail from them for years. Do you know how I can contact them, please?

Sincerely

Ian