Countdown time (for Shia timings) keeps getting stuck

Aly Lakhani

May 25, 2014, 1:33:34 PM5/25/14
to mohamedmanso...@googlegroups.com
Salam, the little thumbnail in the tray which displays the countdown to the next prayer time keeps getting stuck at 0:01 and I have to go and disable and then enable the extension for it to show the correct time and then it gets stuck at the same 0:01 for the next prayer.

Diana Beatty

Jun 8, 2014, 9:51:08 PM6/8/14
to mohamedmanso...@googlegroups.com
wa alaaykum salaam

Yes it is happening on my computer too - it just started with the latest Chrome update, never did it before that.

mart...@gmail.com

May 22, 2015, 8:53:04 PM5/22/15
to mohamedmanso...@googlegroups.com
Same thing happen to me also! I have uninstalled and then installed it. Now no count down timer is shown though this preference is activated in option menu

Mohamed Mansour

Jul 3, 2018, 1:39:16 AM7/3/18
to mohamedmansour-extensions
Sorry everyone, I know I am a few years late :) So much spam posts, I cleared it now. I updated the extension to conform to the new Google Chrome guidelines. Can you test it again to see if it works?

Thank you!