Notifications in Prayer Times

Morat Mubarez

Apr 15, 2019, 4:05:37 PM4/15/19
to mohamedmansour-extensions
Dear Mohamed,

I was wondering whether something has changed recently for the Mac users. The extension does show a notification for each prayer time, but the notification message does not stay anymore. It shows up and disappears quickly. I was relying on those notifications all the time; closing the notification after I was done with a prayer.

Thank you so much for such a great extension. My family and I have been using that for the bast eight years. I always pray for your :) Please keep up the nice work!

Mohamed Mansour

Apr 15, 2019, 4:10:35 PM4/15/19
to Morat Mubarez, mohamedmansour-extensions
Hi Morat,

We removed the sticky for now until Chrome fixes the bug where the events don't notify.

The notification will be in the notification area on the desktop that you can dismiss the sound when you click on it.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Mansour

Morat Mubarez