Islamic Prayer Times

Ibrahim Siddiq

Mar 30, 2019, 10:52:41 AM3/30/19
to mohamedmansour-extensions
Greetings.

Thank you for this extension.  The timings are very accurate and are helpful especially in my office where I sometimes do not hear the adhan.  However, at times I really need to be able to mute or turn off the prayer call, such as during a meeting or a coaching session.  Please address this matter urgently as it does pose an issue for my continuing usage.  Otherwise this is a wonderful app.

Mohamed Mansour

Apr 7, 2019, 5:00:54 PM4/7/19
to mohamedmansour-extensions
Hi Ibrahim,

I have pushed a version 3.1.3 to the store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ndmbeogingkjkmmkoomnigifmpajmbkc It basically removes the "Close" button and will dismiss the sound. Please let me know if it works.

When Chrome migrated from Chrome Notifications to Desktop Notifications. I reported that bug to Google http://crbug.com/950363

I am currently working on a newer version of this extension since it is getting pretty old (~10 years old). If you have any ideas, let me know too!

Thanks,
Mohamed Mansour