mogilefs.org expiration

dormando

Jul 15, 2018, 12:15:20 AM7/15/18
to mog...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

First of all, I do intend to fix up a few things when time permits; like
putting the wiki back up on github, getting sys::syscall figured out, etc.

however, shortly mogilefs.org will be expiring. Since development has
slowed down I don't really want to pay for the domain anymore, and all it
really does (or should do) is redirect to github anyway.

If someone else wants to take over the domain (or at least fund it) please
let me know.. it expires in about two weeks.

Thanks!
-Dormando

Craig McLaughlin

Jul 15, 2018, 12:16:59 AM7/15/18
to mog...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to carry it, sir.  Reach out and we can figure it out.

--

---
Message has been deleted

Hung-Yi Chen

Jul 15, 2018, 5:10:46 AM7/15/18
to mogile
Since we are a heavy user, it seems to me that we can take over it.

okwap

Aug 20, 2019, 2:57:34 AM8/20/19
to mogile
The domain is registered by someone.

Is he/she anyone here?

dormando

Aug 22, 2019, 2:32:25 AM8/22/19
to mogile
Sorry, I let it lapse without handing it to anyone :(