mogile Storage files write information

Vinod Chandran

Oct 4, 2022, 8:40:34 AM10/4/22
to mog...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
  Is there any option in mogile storage which will show which file has been written , modified and deleted? I have enabled nginx access logs which only shows GET and HEAD information .

Thanks & Regards
  Vinod Chandran

Eric Wong

Oct 21, 2022, 1:04:12 PM10/21/22
to mog...@googlegroups.com
Vinod Chandran <vinodch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> Is there any option in mogile storage which will show which file has been
> written , modified and deleted? I have enabled nginx access logs which only
> shows GET and HEAD information .

No, just HTTP server logs, which get pretty noisy. I debugged
mostly via strace back in the day. (I only have one
localhost-only instance, nowadays).

It's possible to use systemtap/dtrace/etc... to get more detail
and less overhead than strace, too, but that requires more work.