I/O% N/A

Tim

Jan 10, 2019, 7:15:35 PM1/10/19
to mogile
Hi,

I've been running a MogileFS tracker on version 2.70 for a long time. Today, I've added a new tracker on version 2.73 (which inclued running mogdbsetup). Since then, I can't see the I/O utilization anymore. mogadm check just shows "N/A" in the column, regardless which tracker I query.

Has anyone faced this behaviour? =)

Best Regards,
Tim

Eric Wong

Jan 11, 2019, 2:31:40 PM1/11/19
to mog...@googlegroups.com
Tim <tim...@timchen.de> wrote:
> I've been running a MogileFS tracker on version 2.70 for a
> long time. Today, I've added a new tracker on version 2.73
^^^^^

Is mogstored_stream_port set correctly?

> (which inclued running mogdbsetup). Since then, I can't see
> the I/O utilization anymore. mogadm check just shows "N/A" in
> the column, regardless which tracker I query.

From the machine running the tracker, can you telnet to storage
nodes mogstored mgmt port and run "watch" ? Something like:

$ telnet $HOST $PORT
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0.
Escape character is '^]'.
watch
22 0.00
19 0.00
20 0.05
21 0.00
.

> Has anyone faced this behaviour? =)

Yep, years ago, but that was because I didn't set
mogstored_stream_port