MonoDroid support

Aranda

Jun 19, 2012, 8:14:56 AM6/19/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

For anyone porting their game to Andriod using MonoDroid, you can use Mogade and it works like a charm.

I've just submitted a pull request that adds MonoDroid support to mogade-csharp. You probably still want the MogadeClient code in mogade-windowsphone. In my game I just copied the classes across and ported the platform specific stuff (ie storage and connection checking) to Android. The unique identifier was generated on a per install basis using System.Guid.NewGuid().ToString() and saved/loaded as suggested here http://android-developers.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/identifying-app-installations.html.

Thanks again Karl for this awesomely flexible library!

Karl Seguin

Jun 19, 2012, 10:54:59 AM6/19/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the pull request!