Can't see scores on Facebook

Tman

Jun 23, 2012, 2:42:17 PM6/23/12
to mogade-dev
Hello peeps,

Have a quick question about the facebook integration, we are
starting a contest soon with our game and we are going to give the
players a link to the facebook page to interact and check the high
scores. I followed the steps in getting the high scores on the page
tab and secure page tab but it doesn't work for some reason, I can't
see the current scores, so I am needing help with the integration.

Thanks.

Karl Seguin

Jun 26, 2012, 12:18:39 AM6/26/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com

Tman

Jun 26, 2012, 10:37:55 AM6/26/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Hey Karl,

  my game id should be

http://www.mogade.com/facebook/leaderboad/QuadriMania

But now I am getting the 404 from facebook, could this be a facebook issue?

Karl Seguin

Jun 26, 2012, 10:41:37 AM6/26/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
The game id isn't the game's name...it's your key.

works fine.

Karl

Tman

Jun 26, 2012, 10:46:56 AM6/26/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Hey karl
 Nevermind it  cleared it self up I have been having issues with facebook for a while. Thanks for your help.
God Bless.