Usage Statistics Charts

trudoe

Jun 30, 2012, 11:46:08 PM6/30/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Hey Karl, have you changed something to the usage statistics? The date range used to be much smaller. Right now date range is ~6 weeks and it's missing the last few days of June. I have to re-select the date range and then I can see my data for the last few days.

Thanks!

Karl Seguin

Jul 1, 2012, 9:09:26 PM7/1/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Haven't changed anything. What are you seeing? What browser are you using?

Karl

trudoe

Jul 2, 2012, 12:57:04 AM7/2/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
That's weird. It's back to normal now. I use Chromium.

By the way, I still believe there's something weird with the date in the usage statistics. Right now (July 1st 10PM PDT), data has just started (~4PM PDT) being logged under July 1st. If data is logged using UTC date and time, they should be logged under July 2nd, isn't? Am I missing something?

Karl Seguin

Jul 2, 2012, 2:05:12 AM7/2/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Timezones in JavaScript are so annoying...I think I have every date properly adjusted now.

trudoe

Jul 2, 2012, 4:06:45 AM7/2/12
to moga...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! It looks better now. I'll let you know if I see something wrong.