Could not resolve dependencies

joaomigue...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2007, 6:17:49 AM7/17/07
to mofo
Hi all,

I develope an app using Mofo in my win32 box where everything was
fine. When I deployed it i deployed to a sahred host and I was
requested to put my dependencies on vendor/plugins but now I'm
getting :

Could not find RubyGem hpricot (>= 0.4.59)

This error occurred while loading the following files:
mofo
mofo/hentry
microformat

In my vendor/plugins I have hpricot dir and mofo dir (copied from my
win 32 box, ruby gems directory)

someone can help me?

Chris Wanstrath

Jul 17, 2007, 2:25:16 PM7/17/07
to mof...@googlegroups.com
Locally, you probably have the Hpricot gem installed so mofo is
picking that up -- it doesn't know to look in vendor/plugins for the
gem. You need to install the gem remotely or use a vendor/gems
approach (http://errtheblog.com/post/2120).

--
Chris Wanstrath
http://errfree.com // http://errtheblog.com