Building mofo?

Steve Ivy

Oct 25, 2007, 4:25:30 PM10/25/07
to mofo
Sorry to be the total n00b, but I'm trying out some additions to
mofo's XFN support and I'm not sure how to build it. `rake` just runs
the tests (which still pass thankyouverymuch) but does not seem to do
anything else. What should I do to build it and be able to test a
local copy of the gem?

Thanks for your patience,

--Steve

Chris Wanstrath

Oct 26, 2007, 9:20:39 PM10/26/07
to mof...@googlegroups.com
On 10/25/07, Steve Ivy <stev...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry to be the total n00b, but I'm trying out some additions to
> mofo's XFN support and I'm not sure how to build it. `rake` just runs
> the tests (which still pass thankyouverymuch) but does not seem to do
> anything else. What should I do to build it and be able to test a
> local copy of the gem?

You can run ruby or irb with the '-I lib' option from the mofo
directory. This should cause Ruby/IRB to load mofo.rb from the local
lib/ directory, as opposed to an installed gem.

- Chris

Steve Ivy

Oct 27, 2007, 12:14:47 AM10/27/07
to mof...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris,

Per our previous conversation I've started just working on tests. :-)

Cheers,

--Steve

--
Steve Ivy