Title and hAtom?

fitter man

Apr 25, 2008, 8:12:20 PM4/25/08
to mofo
I can't believe how easy it was to create a feed with mofo!

There are a few things in the generated XML I'd like to have control
over. For starters, is there some way to set the title for the feed,
other than passing it to to_atom()? I get the feeling I ought to be
able to set the title from hfeed, but see nowhere that it could be
placed. Or, is there some way to tell it to take the name from the
retrieved page? I feel like I'm missing something very obvious.

Chris Wanstrath

May 2, 2008, 2:19:18 PM5/2/08
to mof...@googlegroups.com
I don't think hFeed has anything for titles, but if it does let me know.

- Chris

--
Chris Wanstrath
http://github.com/defunkt

fitter man

May 2, 2008, 3:20:41 PM5/2/08
to mofo
What I discovered is that you can pass in an Hpricot object to hEntry.
I was able to get the page, parse the title tag and pass in the
constructed Hpricot object to hEntry, setting the title from the page.

dimitri

Jun 3, 2008, 10:10:46 PM6/3/08
to mofo
Can you show us an example of this?