Dopplr.com and hCalendar

1 view

in...@dominiek.com

Sep 28, 2008, 4:41:20 AM9/28/08
to mofo

Hey guys,

Great job on this awesome Ruby lib.

Yesterday I was quickly doing some integration with this trip-planning
site: dopplr.com.

They use the hCard and hCalendar microformat on e.g. this page:
http://www.dopplr.com/traveller/dominiek

Yesterday I tried doing a Microformat.find and hCalendar.find, but it
didn't yield any results. They use these profiles:

<head profile="http://www.w3.org/2006/03/hcard http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-profile">

Are you guys aware of this, or is there some quick fix? Just checking,
before I dive in myself :]

in...@dominiek.com

Oct 12, 2008, 8:53:42 AM10/12/08
to mofo
Woops, nevermind - I'm an idiot!

It turns out Dopplr was redirecting to the login page. It works fine
now! (although they only implemented hCalendar on the dashboard page
grrrr)

On Sep 28, 5:41 pm, "i...@dominiek.com" <i...@dominiek.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Great job on this awesome Ruby lib.
>
> Yesterday I was quickly doing some integration with this trip-planning
> site: dopplr.com.
>
> They use the hCard and hCalendar microformat on e.g. this page:http://www.dopplr.com/traveller/dominiek
>
> Yesterday I tried doing a Microformat.find and hCalendar.find, but it
> didn't yield any results. They use these profiles:
>
> <head profile="http://www.w3.org/2006/03/hcardhttp://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-profile">

in...@dominiek.com

Oct 12, 2008, 9:18:19 PM10/12/08
to mofo

I correct myself again in my monologue: if you enable 'show exact
dates' in the public profile settings, the hCalendar microformat will
show up!