MoFEM core lib v0.7.22

Lukasz Kaczmraczyk

Apr 30, 2018, 2:59:34 AM4/30/18
to mofem Group
New master core lib v.7.22

Changes:
  • Error handling and code formatting,
  • Added caching errors in users data operators used to approximate fields and fields gradients when null pointer to data is given in constructor.
  • Fix the bug for retuned field entity vector adaptor

François EDF Energy

Apr 30, 2018, 12:01:27 PM4/30/18
to mofem Group
Hi Lukasz,

Is there a way to verify which version of the core library we are using on our docker container ?

I cloned the latest mofem_cephas repository and create a new container from it. I want to be sure that everything was done correctly and that I work with the latest version.

Kind regards,

Francois

Lukasz Kaczmraczyk

Apr 30, 2018, 2:11:13 PM4/30/18
to mofem Group
The easiest way is to run ./crack_propagation without any parameters. The code will throw an error since there is no input file, but at the start, it will print what you are looking for, for example

./crack_propagation

MoFEM version 0.7.22 (MOAB 4.9.3pre Petsc Release Version 3.7.4, unknown )
git commit id
10ebe252087e3fc801332aabbc570726c7fe4a69
Fracture module version 0.9.34

François EDF Energy

May 1, 2018, 4:34:29 AM5/1/18
to mofem Group
Ok,

Thank you for the tip.

The update to the last version is done :)

root@ecf41d173ed7:/mofem_build/um/fracture_mechanics# ./crack_propagation
MoFEM version 0.7.22 (MOAB 4.9.3pre Petsc Release Version 3.8.4, unknown )
git commit id GITDIR
-NOTFOUND