Left Coast shows

Rob DeGrado

Oct 8, 2018, 4:12:39 PM10/8/18
to Moe-l
I'm in for Seattle and very much looking forward to it. The one and only other time moe. played the Neptune it looked like there was barely enough stage for them and all their gear!

Eytan Bernet

Oct 8, 2018, 5:37:43 PM10/8/18
to Rob DeGrado, moe l
Yeah I remember Waffle was not happy because they didn’t have enough power for the lights he wanted. There have been improvements….
I am having an afterparty
BTW, anyone want to make the ride with me to Missoula and back?
Eytan

On Oct 8, 2018, at 1:12 PM, 'Rob DeGrado' via moe-l <mo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I'm in for Seattle and very much looking forward to it. The one and only other time moe. played the Neptune it looked like there was barely enough stage for them and all their gear!

to post: mo...@googlegroups.com // to unsub: moe-l+un...@googlegroups.com // for options: http://groups.google.com/group/moe-l?hl=en

---

signature.asc

Don Grieco

Oct 8, 2018, 7:46:58 PM10/8/18
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Jeff Waffle. LOL!

Jason Medeiros

Oct 8, 2018, 7:50:21 PM10/8/18
to Don Grieco, mo...@googlegroups.com
These days Waffle doesn’t even show up for less than 500 amps!!!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 17:46 Don Grieco <isk...@verizon.net> wrote:
Jeff Waffle. LOL!

Sharon Shiner

Oct 8, 2018, 8:34:07 PM10/8/18
to Jason Medeiros, Don Grieco, moe-l
umphlove waful'd \mm/

Jason Medeiros

Oct 8, 2018, 8:57:02 PM10/8/18
to Sharon Shiner, Don Grieco, moe-l
Oh come on everyone knows that  their music is too complex for any moe.ron Brain!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 18:34 Sharon Shiner <sharon...@gmail.com> wrote:
umphlove waful'd \mm/

Eytan Bernet

Oct 9, 2018, 2:06:54 PM10/9/18
to Jason Medeiros, Sharon Shiner, Donny Grieco, moe l
Um, really? Too complex for .rons? You don’t give us enough cred JMed...

signature.asc

Randy Nattis

Oct 9, 2018, 2:32:31 PM10/9/18
to Eytan Bernet, Jason Medeiros, Sharon Shiner, Donny Grieco, moe l
JMed!

Sharon Shiner

Oct 9, 2018, 2:56:52 PM10/9/18
to Eytan Bernet, Jason Medeiros, Donny Grieco, moe l
It’s not for everybody ;)

Rob DeGrado

Oct 9, 2018, 3:40:16 PM10/9/18
to Jason Medeiros, Eytan Bernet, Sharon Shiner, Donny Grieco, moe l
Not too complex for bioregionalist West Coast 'rons; we're more philosophical and eggheaded about jazz and football offenses  Emoji

Eytan Bernet

Oct 9, 2018, 3:42:13 PM10/9/18
to moe l
UM is just too boring for me...
signature.asc

Jason Medeiros

Oct 9, 2018, 4:12:46 PM10/9/18
to Eytan Bernet, Sharon Shiner, Don, moe-l
>Um, really? Too complex for .rons? You don’t give us enough cred JMed...

LOL, you're missing the sarcasm.

Perhaps some of you might recall when some of our resident moe.rons became umphreys fans and began to conjure up the notion that the reason moe.rons didn't like umph was because our meager brains couldn't handle the complexity of the music. hahahah!!

that funny shit always stuck with me as i heard umphreys wank on and on and on in some boring circular pattern. Don't get me wrong - i've seen Umphreys prob 20times and while i have thoroughly enjoyed some shows, others were cold hard wankfests with little accessible material for appreciation. ahh must be my small ah-brain.

no shows on this run for me, unfortunately, although i suppose i could bang up to missoula on SAT.

cheers y'all
J(snow piling up already)Medski

Eytan Bernet

Oct 9, 2018, 4:14:42 PM10/9/18
to Jason Medeiros, Sharon Shiner, Donny Grieco, moe l
I’ll be in Missoula hope you make it JMEd….
I think UM are a boring technical band with no heart nor soul, but opinions are just like assholes. We all have ones, and they smell….

signature.asc

Don Grieco

Oct 9, 2018, 5:43:12 PM10/9/18
to ebe...@mac.com, jme...@gmail.com, mo...@googlegroups.com
That's funny because those are the same complaints I hear from people that don't dig moe. A boring circular wank fest.

Good to see activity on the moe-l has been revived just to bash a band that is outdrawing moe. in every market.  #truthbomb.

Oct 9, 2018, 5:46:50 PM10/9/18
to Don, Eytan Bernet, moe-l
>>Good to see activity on the moe-l has been revived just to bash a band

aw come on, wait a minute!  This thread is to discuss west coast moe.!!

my normal SLC moe.tour partner is already up in OR for the shows....gonna troll around and see if i can find a rider for Missoula.

Rob DeGrado

Oct 9, 2018, 6:16:38 PM10/9/18
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Is it too soon to jump in and dis the spun-drunk-wooks who are Bisco fans?  Emoji

Eytan Bernet

Oct 9, 2018, 6:18:36 PM10/9/18
to Don Grieco, jme...@gmail.com, mo...@googlegroups.com
For real? Bands have always outdrawn moe.. The Beyoncé Jay-Z show I saw last week had upwards of 50k (that outdraws UM and moe.). So fucking what I still like moe. moe.r. Who gives a shit who outdraws who (as long as moe. can survive and thrive all’s good in the hood.

Randy Nattis

Oct 9, 2018, 6:44:32 PM10/9/18
to Eytan Bernet, Don Grieco, jme...@gmail.com, mo...@googlegroups.com
Feels like 2003 in here but we’re just 15 years older - still arguing which band is better.  You would think we’d grow as humans but thats a silly assumption.

Sharon Shiner

Oct 9, 2018, 6:51:20 PM10/9/18
to Randy Nattis, Eytan Bernet, Don Grieco, jme...@gmail.com, mo...@googlegroups.com
Well that escalated quickly....
I love Umphrey’s. I think they’re the best prog rock/improv band playing. They do it for me. Always have, always will. Having said that, I Love moe as well. There’s room for both.

Andrew Freed

Oct 9, 2018, 8:02:06 PM10/9/18
to Randy Nattis, Eytan Bernet, Don Grieco, jme...@gmail.com, mo...@googlegroups.com
Stop being logical.

John Hannon

Oct 9, 2018, 10:02:00 PM10/9/18
to mo...@googlegroups.com
But what about the disco biscuits (ducks for cover!)?

On Oct 9, 2018, at 8:01 PM, Andrew Freed <andrew....@gmail.com> wrote:

Stop being logical.

Jason Medeiros

Oct 10, 2018, 9:42:32 AM10/10/18
to Randy Nattis, Eytan Bernet, Don, moe-l
Dayum, 2003 was 15years ago?  we are so freakin old!

Rob DeGrado

Oct 10, 2018, 10:34:56 AM10/10/18
to moe-l
Anyone go to Crystal Ballroom last night? I can't find a setlist yet.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 6:42:33 AM PDT, Jason Medeiros <jme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dayum, 2003 was 15years ago?  we are so freakin old!

Eytan Bernet

Oct 10, 2018, 11:19:19 AM10/10/18
to moe l
Portland is tonight

Rob DeGrado

Oct 10, 2018, 11:21:42 AM10/10/18
to moe l, Eytan Bernet
Ah...it's still only Wednesday. And I have time to make Portland!