Looking for a new show

Will Stanley

Dec 31, 2013, 11:06:14 AM12/31/13
to mo...@googlegroups.com

Hey L-listers I am traveling to ATL in 2 days for 2 months and want some suggestions on moe. shows to check out that I would not normally pick myself. I'm really looking for 1997>2004. I am happy to report I will get to see moe. while I am traveling for my 60th show. Hope everyone is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Hernandez

Dec 31, 2013, 11:33:33 AM12/31/13
to Will Stanley, mo...@googlegroups.com
all of 1997!! the M.O.E. shows from jan 97 are excellent. 10/17/97 is another. nantucket shows, 98, are good IMO. summer camp 2001. mishawaka 2004.

> On Dec 31, 2013, at 9:06, Will Stanley <el....@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> Hey L-listers I am traveling to ATL in 2 days for 2 months and want some suggestions on moe. shows to check out that I would not normally pick myself. I'm really looking for 1997>2004. I am happy to report I will get to see moe. while I am traveling for my 60th show. Hope everyone is doing well!
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> --
> to post: mo...@googlegroups.com // to unsub: moe-l+un...@googlegroups.com // for options: http://groups.google.com/group/moe-l?hl=en
>
> ---

Volker Skrzeba

Dec 31, 2013, 2:52:32 PM12/31/13
to mo...@googlegroups.com

Not a show from the range you looking for but

2013-07-18 Burg Herzberg Festival in Germany was a show I really enjoyed
this year

Late Night Festival set and they blew the audience away , so much that they
booked the boys again for 2 days 2014

Dec 31, 2013, 2:55:44 PM12/31/13
to Volker Skrzeba, <moe-l@googlegroups.com>
nice.