9:30 Club Ticket Available

1 view

Andy Gefen

May 24, 2013, 6:26:03 PM5/24/13
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Let me know if you need one for Thursday, May 30.

-- Andy

John Ridley

Jun 5, 2013, 11:49:09 PM6/5/13
to mo...@googlegroups.com
Greetings L-

I have 2 tickets I can not use now do to unexpected business travel, and need to get rid of them.  These are for the Beekman Beer Garden on Wed. June 26th.  Had a great time at that show last year, and really disappointed I can't make it.  Enough about me though.

Who needs tickets still, or knows someone who will be in need?

They are still available from ticketweb (I think), but, I'm dropping the postage, and some of the service fee, so $40/each is the deal.

Please email me if interested.