Looking for...

Andrew Kurzon

Oct 20, 2015, 12:18:14 PM10/20/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com

…a buddy of mine was reminiscing about 20 years ago (+1 day), the Mountain Tap in Ft Collins.  Evidently he

is still looking for a copy of it.  I did tape this show and I do have the DAT somewhere, but I don’t have the time to

resurrect my rig and transfer it.  It’s not on LMA.  I know I circulated this at one time many years ago.

Anyone have a copy?

Andy Kurzon

Gil Galdieri

Oct 20, 2015, 12:27:30 PM10/20/15
to Andrew Kurzon, mo...@googlegroups.com
If you feel like digging up the tape, I could transfer it at work for you.
-Gil "things go in here" G.

From: aku...@highac.com
To: mo...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [moe-l] Looking for...
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:18:09 +0000
to post: mo...@googlegroups.com // to unsub: moe-l+un...@googlegroups.com // for options: http://groups.google.com/group/moe-l?hl=en

---

Matthew Hernandez

Oct 20, 2015, 12:28:47 PM10/20/15
to Gil Galdieri, Andrew Kurzon, moe-l@googlegroups.com L
i too have time and gear ready for DAT transfers.

Andrew Kurzon

Oct 20, 2015, 12:31:19 PM10/20/15
to Matthew Hernandez, Gil Galdieri, moe-l@googlegroups.com L

Thanks all now I’m thinking more about it and not sure I was even digital then…might have actually taped that run on analog.

Who remembers XLIIs ??

Have to go to storage unit.  Might be other treasures in there.  Stay tuned.

cremeta...@cox.net

Oct 20, 2015, 12:41:09 PM10/20/15
to moe-l@googlegroups.com L
> Who remembers XLIIs ?

Good ol' Maxell. I was a TDK guy, so it would be SA or SAX for me. ;) Before metal tape came into play. Now, we're dating ourselves.

That Mountain Tap show looks to be a good one. I'd be interested should that come down the pike.

Matthew Hernandez

Oct 20, 2015, 1:37:38 PM10/20/15
to cremeta...@cox.net, moe-l@googlegroups.com L
I have access to some decent cassette gear, if that’s the case.