Re: [moe-l] Digest for moe-l@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 2 topics

John

Feb 5, 2015, 12:43:49 PM2/5/15
to mo...@googlegroups.com
I was saddened when I heard this news yesterday and offer my deepest condolences to Eric's family & friends.

~John
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2015, at 10:18 AM, mo...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Andrew Kurzon <aku...@highac.com>: Feb 05 02:07AM

As Wayne said, we lost one of our best. So true.
From Wetlands 20 years ago to Jamaica just three
weeks ago, EV has always been a friend, a fan, a cornerstone
of the community, and above all one of the most
down to earth people I have had the privilege of knowing.
The world needs more like him. Peace brother.

Andy Kurzon
Eugene <eugen...@aol.com>: Feb 04 01:52PM -0500

Just heard Eric was one of the victims of the Metro North train crash yesterday. Just terrible.

Peace to his family and friends.

Eugene
Julie Glendenning <juli...@mac.com>: Feb 04 01:58PM -0800

Horrible tragedy.
RIP EV ❤️

Sent from my iPhone

Bill Warner <chronosy...@gmail.com>: Feb 04 06:16PM -0500

This is terrible news. Wishing Eric's family and friends much comfort and
love.

--
Bill
<cremeta...@cox.net>: Feb 04 05:37PM -0800

So very sad. I heard the news today from Sharon Shiner. Just unbelievable.

Eric and Jill hosted a after-party during the June 2000 Irving Plaza run that I was graciously invited to. Such wonderful hosts, and such wonderful people. I am so glad to have met Eric and shared some small amount of time with him. One of our best has moved on. He will be missed.

My condolences to the Vandercar family, and much love and strength during this transitional period.

"Don G" <isk...@verizon.net>: Feb 04 08:53PM -0500

I found about the tragedy on facebook during lunch today and completely lost my appetite. When I joined moe-l, Eric was already a member and well known as a taper in the dead and the growing moe. scene. From festivals to NYC shows, moe.down and snow.down I got to know him more as person. He was a good guy and a family man who will be missed greatly.

We’ve lost too many good moe.ron throughout the years. My heart and thoughts are with the Vandercar and Shiner families.

Donny

This is terrible news. Wishing Eric's family and friends much comfort and love.

--

Bill

to post: mo...@googlegroups.com // to unsub: moe-l+un...@googlegroups.com // for options: http://groups.google.com/group/moe-l?hl=en

---

Sharon Shiner

Feb 5, 2015, 9:32:53 PM2/5/15
to John, mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.
Thank you for your kind words. To say this is devastating would be an understatement.  We are all shocked and trying to process and the outpouring of support has been amazing.
We are all thankful.
Love you all,
Jill, Robbie, sharon