Need help on mod_wsgi module installation in Oracle HTTP Server

ramesh pasham

May 5, 2023, 11:10:50 PM5/5/23
to modwsgi
Hi Team,
I would like to deploy a django application on Oracle HTTP Server using mod_wsgi module.

I need installation steps how to configure mod_wsgi module in Oracle HTTP Server

Please help me.

Thanks,
Ramesh

Graham Dumpleton

May 5, 2023, 11:14:47 PM5/5/23
to mod...@googlegroups.com
General documentation for mod_wsgi can be found at:

Details of using pip to install mod_wsgi can be found at:

Django specific instructions can be found at:

I can't help you with specific instructions for Oracle Linux. Try searching for instructions related to Red Hat Linux or CentOS as I understand Oracle Linux uses same packaging system.

Graham