Graham, thank you for your outstanding mod_wsgi!

Denys Dobrelya

May 11, 2021, 6:31:38 AM5/11/21
to modwsgi
Graham, I am sure that you hear this a lot, but it's always a good time to say "Thank You!" :-)

Your module mod_wsgi is really exceptional piece of software.

We all appreciate your work, mate!
Enjoy your day.

Christoph Zwerschke

May 11, 2021, 6:45:56 AM5/11/21
to mod...@googlegroups.com
I can only second this. Big Thank You to Graham for all your work.

-- Christoph

Stéphane Poss

May 11, 2021, 7:15:54 AM5/11/21
to mod...@googlegroups.com
I also would like to join in thanking Graham: you offer top quality support for this project, amazing dedication!

Cheers,
S Poss

Scott D Anderson

May 11, 2021, 9:41:28 AM5/11/21
to mod...@googlegroups.com
And I also applaud Graham's support. I don't post here often, but I read this mailing list and I'm always impressed at how quick and helpful Graham is. Truly extraordinary.

Scott Anderson

--
Scott D. Anderson
Computer Science Department