Install mod_wsgi error

方俊

Apr 4, 2023, 3:22:12 AM4/4/23
to modwsgi
Hello, how to install mod_wsgi in flask, one of my direct errors, I have installed Apache

Graham Dumpleton

Apr 4, 2023, 3:29:40 AM4/4/23
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Depends on how you want to use it.

If you want to install a system package for Apache/mod_wsgi you will need to refer to your operating system packaging guides for how to install it. Once you have the system package installed, you can manually configure the system Apache by following mod_wsgi docs at:

If you want to use mod_wsgi-express from the command line with Flask, for installation see the Flask documentation:

and:

Graham