ANAT shape-shifting technology presents the most efficient air duct cleaning robot in the world

Steve

Oct 15, 2008, 11:56:01 AM10/15/08
to Modular Robotics
The ARI-100TM of ANATROLLERTM is a specialized robot dedicated to
duct cleaning and inspection. It includes our articulated arm that can
move in all directions allowing it to clean all corners of the duct
without ever having to manually adjust the length of the brush,
leaving a quality job behind it every time. It is designed with
Robotics Design’s patented ANATTM modular shape-shifting technology,
and is light-weight, durable, resilient, adaptable and easy to
control. It is Robotics Design’s most powerful robot for brushing,
and with its ability to clean 150 feet/hour our clients have reported
a full return of investment within only six months of purchase. The
ARI-100TM`s unique abilities render it the most efficient robot for
HVAC cleaning and inspection on the world market. We also offer
customized designs and add-ons for special applications and to better
fulfill your needs.

Advantages

•Anti-tilting robot
•Symmetric, robust, modular design
•Compact and light-weight robot weighing only 6 Kg
•Custom-designed robot
•Remotely shape-shifting capability
•Climbing obstacles of 5’’ in height
•Going on slopes of 45°
•Zero radius turn ability
•High quality precision machined
•Operating in severe industrial environment
•Water resistance (optional)
•Friendly-user control unit
•PWM control
•PID control
•Carrying and towing payloads capability
•Manipulator arm (optional)
•Easy maintenance

Steve

Oct 15, 2008, 11:56:39 AM10/15/08