My experience getting mpl running...

Byrne Reese

Jan 16, 2010, 3:45:23 AM1/16/10
to modpe...@googlegroups.com
So after all this time, I finally sat down to get mod_perlite running Movable Type - a rather hefty perl application. I have been running into numerous issues - all of which I have hacked around, or am hacking around or am confident I can hack around.

But it is too many hacks even for my taste.

So I am curious - who out there has experience writing apache modules? Is there anyone in the community able to spare time to help hack on the module?

Right now I am capturing the simple bugs I am finding here:

http://github.com/sodabrew/mod_perlite/issues

Byrne