Series.rolling method

Ilya Shaklein

Mar 10, 2020, 10:01:07 AM3/10/20
to modin-dev
Hi!

I have recently started using Modin. And from the beginning discover the following problem: Series.rolling` defaulting to pandas implementation

To request implementation, I want to request developers.

Could you please specify how I can use rolling method applied to pd.Series in Modin?

Devin Petersohn

Mar 10, 2020, 11:46:38 AM3/10/20
to Ilya Shaklein, modin-dev
Hi, thanks for the request.

I created an issue in the Modin issue tracker to track your request: https://github.com/modin-project/modin/issues/1138. Though I do not think this would be difficult to implement, please understand that we're a small development team. I will ensure that this becomes a part of the next new features rollout.

Devin

Ilya Shaklein

Mar 10, 2020, 12:24:39 PM3/10/20
to modin-dev