obs vs clc. graph is not available.

Neelophar Khan

Jun 27, 2024, 7:45:45 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to MODFLOW Users Group
my model is running successfully but the problem is even after adding the observation wells RMS value is not showing. (there is no error when i am running the model)
Screenshot (81).png

Jakab Andras - Gmail

Jun 27, 2024, 11:07:39 PM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to mod...@googlegroups.com
You are using an older version of Visual MODFLOW Flex, and I recommend reverting to the current one if possible as the charting part was significantly upgraded and improved.

It's hard to tell what may be missing here. Make sure you are saving outputs at every time step and also make sure that the simulation time interval is commensurate with your observation data. Observations must be added to the model prior to translating and running it. I remember that older versions of Flex sometimes had issues such as the one you encounter.and in most of the cases they could be attributed to data inconsistencies.

--
This group was created in 2004 by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Former Scientist 'G', National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee. Please visit his webpage at https://www.angelfire.com/nh/cpkumar/
---