ModelMuse version 5 was released earlier today

Richard B. Winston

Mar 18, 2022, 7:35:38 AM3/18/22
to mod...@googlegroups.com
ModelMuse version 5 was released by the USGS today (March 18, 2022). The
biggest change in this new version was the addition of support for
parameter estimation using PEST (https://pesthomepage.org). The report
for this version is still awaiting final editing but you can find the
content of the report in the ModelMuse help topic "Working with PEST."
There are also three new examples included. These show how to use PEST
through ModelMuse with MODFLOW 6, MODFLOW-2005, and SUTRA respectively.
There are four new utility programs included with this release. Three of
the utilities can be used with PEST for extracting simulated values of
various types from model output files. The fourth is used to help
process model input template files. The input for the utility programs
will be generated by ModelMuse when generating the input for PEST. The
utility programs can also be used independently of ModelMuse. ModelMuse
can both generate the input for PEST and display the modified model
input after parameter estimation has been completed. All four PEST modes
are supported (estimation, prediction, regularization, and Pareto).

The utility programs are compiled for Windows but can easily be
recompiled for use on other operating systems using the open source
Lazarus Integrated Development Environment or with the community edition
of Delphi. ModelMuse itself can also be compiled with the community
edition of Delphi.

Besides PEST support, this release includes a number of new functions
and capabilities. For example, adaptive time stepping in MODFLOW 6 and
some new features of the Reaction package in MT3D-USGS are now supported.

praveen kumar

Apr 7, 2022, 7:11:17 AM4/7/22
to MODFLOW Users Group
Dear Sir;
Greetings of the day,
 when I import the pumping well schedule in the visual Modflow Flex 2015, there is no option displayed (ok or next) to import the pumping well data in the window, let me know how to resolve this problem. In advance I  will be highly thankful.
your faithfully
Praveen Kumar