Geospatial processing for a groundwater model in Model Muse in 14 minutes - Tutorial

Saul Montoya

Jun 8, 2024, 1:09:00 AMJun 8
to mod...@googlegroups.com

Hi MODFLOW community

Today I did a nice tutorial on geospatial processing for groundwater modeling. The tutorial is focused on processing speed and it is quite noticeable the optimization on the data processing due to the tools employed.

Please have a look on this tutorial:

My recommendation is to follow the tutorial with the provided data, learn the method and then apply with your own data.

Regards

Saul

Saul Montoya M.Sc.
Director

Dir: Caminos del Inca 288 dpto 302, Surco, Lima 33  |  Tel.: (511) 4491922  | Cel: Nuevo! (51) 984 115 861  |  Web: gidahatari.com