How to build the shape of this aquifer in ModelMuse?

Mohammad Hadi Sahil

Jun 17, 2024, 12:08:21 PMJun 17
to MODFLOW Users Group
Hello everyone,
I'm a graduate student at University of Lisbon, studying the impacts of climate change on groundwater as part of my MSc. thesis. I'm new to groundwater modeling and currently using ModelMuse GUI and MODFLOW-6. I'm trying to input the geometry of the aquifer but struggling to do so.
Below are the top view and the cross-sectional view of the stratigraphic concept; the outcropping units shown on the surface underlying the other in depth, inclined east to west (to the coast). Miocene (M) is underlying Plio-Pleistocene (PP) and Quaternary (Q) and PP is underlying Q.
Any help and guide on how to enter this geometry in ModelMuse is greatly appreciated.
top view.png
cros section.png

Thank you.