help request

mohammad ghaffari

Jun 22, 2024, 10:26:30 PM (11 days ago) Jun 22
to MODFLOW Users Group
Hi everyone
How can I generate input files for Modflow 2000 version 1.14 , 07/01/2004? Can these files be generated using GMS software? If yes, with which version of this software?
Thank you for your guidance

Ahmed Askar

Jun 25, 2024, 11:42:40 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to mod...@googlegroups.com
I believe all GMS versions can export native text files for MODFLOW

photo

Ahmad Askar
Senior Hydrogeologist
INTERA Incorporated

icon working remotely from Westminster/CO

icon 720-366-0340

icon www.INTERA.com

linkedin

photo