IBFLG problem for Modflow-LGR V2

Laure_A

Jun 10, 2024, 10:46:50 PMJun 10
to MODFLOW Users Group
Hi everyone,

It's my first model with Modflow-LGR V2. After the Run, I have an error message saying "IBFLG must be <0 for child grid". Where/How can I change this parameter ?
In the Child Models window, I don't have the option to change the IBFLG.
For the modflow-lgr version, I download the available version mflgr.1-2 :

Here some screenshots :

1) Opening window before start running
Capture2.PNG

2) IBFLG error after running
Capture3.PNG

3) Options in my Child Models window
 Capture.PNG

Thank you for your help.
Laure

rbwinston

Jun 10, 2024, 11:36:13 PMJun 10
to modflow
You need to make sure that there are active cells in the parent grid on all edges of the child grid.

See my free book
Getting Started with MODFLOW.
--
This group was created in 2004 by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Former Scientist 'G', National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee. Please visit his webpage at https://www.angelfire.com/nh/cpkumar/