[Cafe Poetry] Shadow

Brittany

Jul 21, 2008, 1:44:37 PM7/21/08
to cafep...@yahoogroups.com

She is the dominator...
Her words make love to the eardrum sending waves of ecstacy to the soul...
She has only to speak and everything will be given to her...

She is a wallflower unknown to many...
This exotic goddess gives life and soothes the minds eye...
Her name holds many secrets but to know her you must have the key to her heart...

__._,_.___
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

mandoloon

Jul 21, 2008, 7:49:07 PM7/21/08
to cafep...@yahoogroups.com

--- In cafepoetry@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany" <big_botty2004@...> wrote:

When this poet used "wallflower", these lyrics came to me:

Wallflower, wallflower
Won't you dance with me?
I'm sad and lonely too.
Wallflower, wallflower
Won't you dance with me?
I'm fallin' in love with you.

Just like you I'm wondrin' what I'm doin' here.
Just like you I'm wondrin' what's goin' on.

Wallflower, wallflower
Won't you dance with me?
The night will soon be gone.

I have seen you standing in the smoky haze
And I know that you're gonna be mine one of these days,
Mine alone.

Wallflower, wallflower
Take a chance on me.
Please let me ride you home.

Copyright © 1971 Ram's Horn Music

> She is the dominator...
> Her words make love to the eardrum sending waves of ecstacy to the
soul...
> She has only to speak and everything will be given to her...
>
> She is a wallflower unknown to many...
> This exotic goddess gives life and soothes the minds eye...
> Her name holds many secrets but to know her you must have the key to
her heart...

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.