{moderncity} Last Tutorial Group Meeting

JANAKI NAIR

Apr 22, 2010, 1:07:00 AM4/22/10
to moder...@googlegroups.com, moder...@googlegroups.com
The last tutorial group meeting will happen on Monday 26, April at 3 pm. Thereafter there will be grade cuts for late submission and for not attending the discussion.

Uthathya may please note that as per the office records you are in group 2 and therefore you are more than two weeks late. I am afraid I cannot change the lists in the office . Please see me as urgently as possible.

Janaki Nair

priyam tripathy

Apr 22, 2010, 3:40:52 AM4/22/10
to moder...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ma'am,

I apologize for i couldn't make it to the group meeting today as i had a Viva exam for one of my core papers at the same time in my center. Our Viva was pre-poned at the last minute, so i couldn't inform you earlier. I have although submitted my term paper on time(on the scheduled date) in the office. I have my final exam on Monday morning, but i shall be there for the discussion after my exam. Please let me know if there are any change in timings. Sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks

Priyam.

JANAKI NAIR

Apr 22, 2010, 11:24:55 PM4/22/10
to moder...@googlegroups.com
Dear Priyam,

Please do come and see me at 2:45 in my room on Monday.

Janaki Nair