Read\Download The Anger Control Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) TXT,PDF,EPUB

Jack Winoto

Mar 28, 2022, 12:39:25 AM3/28/22
to modern...@googlegroups.com

EPUB & PDF Ebook The Anger Control Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) | EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD

by Matthew McKay PhD.

EBOOK The Anger Control Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)

Ebook EPUB The Anger Control Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) | EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD
Hello Friends, If you want to download free Ebook, you are in the right place to download Ebook. Ebook The Anger Control Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) EBOOK ONLINE DOWNLOAD in English is available for free here, Click on the download LINK below to download Ebook The Anger Control Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) 2020 PDF Download in English by Matthew McKay PhD (Author).

Description

The Anger Control Workbook offers a new and highly effective approach to anger control that gives you the tools you need to manage anger in your day-to-day life. You’ll get a deeper understanding of how anger affects all areas of your life—both physically and emotionally—and within a few weeks feel the benefits of controlling destructive anger. This workbook shows you how to practice new coping behaviors that allow you to gain control in anger-stimulating situations. Throughout, the techniques are streamlined and presented in a clear, step-by-step format, including numerous exercises and worksheets. It’s arranged to make it as easy as possible to put together a program tailored to your own personal obstacles and triggers. This book has been awarded The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Self-Help Seal of Merit — an award bestowed on outstanding self-help books that are consistent with cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) principles and that incorporate scientifically tested strategies for overcoming mental health difficulties. Used alone or in conjunction with therapy, our books offer powerful tools readers can use to jump-start changes in their lives.

ebook

Let's be real: 2020 has been a nightmare. Between the political unrest and novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, it's difficult to look back on the year and find something, anything, that was a potential bright spot in an otherwise turbulent trip around the sun. Luckily, there were a few bright spots: namely, some of the excellent works of military history and analysis, fiction and non-fiction, novels and graphic novels that we've absorbed over the last year.

Here's a brief list of some of the best books we read here at Task & Purpose in the last year. Have a recommendation of your own? Send an email to ja...@taskandpurpose.Com and we'll include it in a future story.

Missionaries by Phil Klay

I loved Phil Klay’s first book, Redeployment (which won the National Book Award), so Missionaries was high on my list of must-reads when it came out in October. It took Klay six years to research and write the book, which follows four characters in Colombia who come together in the shadow of our post-9/11 wars. As Klay’s prophetic novel shows, the machinery of technology, drones, and targeted killings that was built on the Middle East battlefield will continue to grow in far-flung lands that rarely garner headlines. [Buy]

 - Paul Szoldra, editor-in-chief

Battle Born: Lapis Lazuli by Max Uriarte

Written by 'Terminal Lance' creator Maximilian Uriarte, this full-length graphic novel follows a Marine infantry squad on a bloody odyssey through the mountain reaches of northern Afghanistan. The full-color comic is basically 'Conan the Barbarian' in MARPAT. [Buy]