What I learned

Henry Coleman

Feb 29, 2008, 1:09:13 AM2/29/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
After 11 years in Stand Up and 6 years on the road , 5 years in Los
Angeles...

I have learned that I was right about everything I said....But I was
wrong for saying it.

"Keeping the Dream Alive" Good Luck brothers and sisters..

Thank You
Henry Coleman

Prinny

Mar 1, 2008, 6:58:53 AM3/1/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Is this your suicide note?

Prinny xxxx

Henry Coleman

Mar 2, 2008, 2:23:26 AM3/2/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
no, not at all.. I am feeling great... get closer by the day.. it is a
slow slow grind... Just coming here to see how the ole gang is ..
Congrats to copscotch on Semi Pro..

Prinny

Mar 3, 2008, 1:12:10 AM3/3/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Ah poop. I think I had you in the Death Pool.

Never mind, you could still have an accident, couldn't you?

And yeah, that Copscotch is always Semi Something.

Prinn xxxx

Ben McCowboy

Mar 3, 2008, 6:03:19 AM3/3/08
On Mar 3, 5:12 pm, Prinny <bossofeveryth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah poop. I think I had you in the Death Pool.
>
> Never mind, you could still have an accident, couldn't you?

Now now, we don't have to be mean - he's gonna see us again on his way
back down, you know. That's when you can zing him but good!

QP

Mar 3, 2008, 8:14:59 AM3/3/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Always be kind to the people you meet on the way up, because they'll
be the same people you'll meet on the way down.

Ed Norton, Sewerman, par excellence.

Henry Coleman

Mar 5, 2008, 10:09:27 PM3/5/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup

Hilarious...

I loved it..You don't get that kind of funny out here.
> > > Prinny xxxx- Hide quoted text -

Jeff Hawkins

Mar 6, 2008, 8:15:04 AM3/6/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
even once you get there, it ain't always all that

Jeff "Formerly in Development Hell" Hawkins

Curtin

Mar 17, 2008, 9:17:27 PM3/17/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Henry,
Glad to see you're still kicking and screaming. You're a national
treasure.