Amateur Nights in LA and Surrounding Area

Tomboman84

Jul 21, 2008, 5:57:40 PM7/21/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
What clubs in LA and the surrounding area have a good amateur night
that doesn't require G material? I'll be visiting a buddy at USC in
September and want to try my hand at a 3 minute toilet humor bit I
have put together. I wouldn't mind trying it at a few places to see
how hacky it really is.

Thanks,
Tom

Ben McCowboy

Aug 2, 2008, 6:13:55 AM8/2/08
On Jul 22, 7:57 am, Tomboman84 <partridge.tho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What clubs in LA and the surrounding area have a good amateur night
> that doesn't require G material? I'll be visiting a buddy at USC in
> September and want to try my hand

At one time this would've been the place to ask; now, I'm not sure how
many people on this group keep up with the L.A. standup scene,
actually - most of the olde-tyme ACSers I know in L.A. are not
performing regularly any more, or only do so on the road.