Larry the Cable Guy free preview

cinemediapromo

Oct 31, 2007, 10:22:14 PM10/31/07
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
For a free preview of Larry the Cable Guy's new CD, "Christmastime in
Larryland", visit http://www.hyfntrak.com/larryland/AFF42363/

Enjoy!

I'm Gelder, Dammit

Nov 1, 2007, 2:12:01 AM11/1/07
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Why would you break the silence for the worship of evil?

steve

Prinny

Nov 1, 2007, 6:26:14 AM11/1/07
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Dammit, I had November 2nd in the pool. Thanksalot
cineamediaprositute. Thanksalot!

Prinn x

Hey Stevey Jane! xxxx

I'm Gelder, Dammit

Nov 1, 2007, 1:24:19 PM11/1/07
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Hmm...? What's that? Did someone living in Australia say
something...?

'Cause, you know I can't hear nongs in Australia, which means I can't
hear anyone in Australia, because you're all nongs.

Ben McCowboy

Nov 1, 2007, 7:48:15 PM11/1/07
On Nov 2, 4:24 am, "I'm Gelder, Dammit" <stevegel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm...? What's that? Did someone living in Australia say
> something...?
>
> 'Cause, you know I can't hear nongs in Australia, which means I can't
> hear anyone in Australia, because you're all nongs.

Can we please just get back to talking about the topic at hand - is
this or is this not about the Cable Guy? Save the racial slurs,
stereotyping and cheap oneliners for... oh wait, this IS about Larry
the Cable Guy!

I'm Gelder, Dammit

Nov 2, 2007, 1:30:25 PM11/2/07
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Ben! You're alive!

I assumed that, by this time, the Aussies would have killed you,
skinned you and sold your pelt to make pseudo-suede ottoman covers...a
growing industry in Queensland, from what I'm lead to believe...