PR: Eat, Drink And Be Larry With Larry The Cable Guy's VH-1 Special And DVD

cinemediapromo

Dec 18, 2007, 9:13:48 PM12/18/07
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
EAT, DRINK AND BE LARRY

WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY'S VH-1 SPECIAL AND DVD

Christmas Special Features Special Guests Carrot Top, Flavor Flav,
Jamie Kennedy,Vicki Lawrence, A Surprise Musical Guest And Many More

NASHVILLE - Dec. 3, 2007 - Christmas will never be the same as Larry
The Cable Guy releases his first Christmas DVD. Larry The Cable Guy
will star in the variety sketch comedy show on VH-1, Larry The Cable
Guy's Christmas Spectacular on Dec. 5, 2007 at 9:00 PM ET/PT. One day
after its airing, the special will hit the store shelves to provide
endless entertainment and laughter through out the season and become a
holiday favorite for years to come.

Filmed live in Las Vegas at The Palms Resort in The Pearl Theatre, The
Christmas Spectacular features special guests Jim Breuer, Carrot Top,
Flavor Flav, Penn Jillette, Jamie Kennedy, Lisa Lampanelli, Vicki
Lawrence, Tony Orlando, Jeffrey Ross, George Wallace, George Wendt and
a musical performance by a surprise guest.

The show features a hilarious "Roast" of Santa Claus, which features
Lawrence reprising her role of Thelma Harper or "Mama" from "Mama's
Family." And, everyone loves Christmas Carolers, but in Larry's world
it's "Dirty" Christmas Carolers. The special also features Larry's
version of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol and a politically
correct Christmas Nativity scene.

Larry The Cable Guy released his first album on Warner Bros. Records,
A Very Larry Christmas in 2004 and went on to release The Right To
Bear Arms in 2005 and Morning Constitutions in 2007. Three of Larry's
albums are certified Gold by the RIAA: Lord, I Apologize on Hip-O-
Records, The Right To Bear Arms and A Very Larry Christmas. He has
starred in such movies as Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector (2006)
and Delta Farce (2007), and lent his voice to the Disney/Pixar Film
Cars. In October 2007, Larry released Christmastime In Larryland on
Warner Bros. Records, which is becoming a perfect gift for the
holidays.

www.larrythecableguy.com
www.wbrnashville.com

###

For more informattion contact cinemed...@yahoo.com

Ben McCowboy

Dec 19, 2007, 4:28:06 AM12/19/07
On Dec 19, 1:13 pm, cinemediapromo <cinemediapr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY'S VH-1 SPECIAL AND DVD
>
> Christmas Special Features Special Guests Carrot Top, Flavor Flav,
> Jamie Kennedy,Vicki Lawrence, A Surprise Musical Guest And Many More

I never thought I'd say this, but - gosh, Carrot Top, you can do
better...

Prinny

Dec 19, 2007, 8:15:11 AM12/19/07

On Dec 19, 8:28 pm, Ben McCowboy <PerfN...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I never thought I'd say this, but - gosh, Carrot Top, you can do
> better...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA@@@@@@@@@@@!!

Prinn xxxx