Congrats to Jenee

Brad

Apr 1, 2008, 3:38:15 AM4/1/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
For winning $250,000 on ESPN's "World Series of Poker" Way to go,
Jenee!!!! I wondered what you've been up to and heard that you turned
to professional gambling as a full time job. Looks like that move is
paying off, literally and figuratively. Too bad Wired for Laughs
isn't happening this year because you could have the picnic catered.

Brad "I lose at Old Maid" Slaight

Ben McCowboy

Apr 1, 2008, 8:56:56 AM4/1/08
On Apr 1, 6:38 pm, Brad <bradslaig...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> For winning $250,000 on ESPN's "World Series of Poker"  Way to go,
> Jenee!!!!  I wondered what you've been up to and heard that you turned
> to professional gambling as a full time job.

Wow, perfect timing - I just became single!

Hey Jenee, can I buy you a drink? Or you can buy me one.

- Cos

--
Perfectly Normal Industries - http://PerfectlyNormal.com - the
darkest, funniest baby clothes online!

Curtin

Apr 4, 2008, 8:50:38 AM4/4/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Wow, way to go Jenee! I won $100 on a scratch ticket last month. We
should totally hang out. And by hang out, I of course mean show off
our junk...