Hey kids...

Cathe B

Oct 9, 2008, 9:50:34 PM10/9/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
Glad to have found everyone playing in the sand box here... Long time
no see!! For those who are ever in Vegas... I'm in the
ShortBusComics.com show... lots of fun... See Klownie, (in fact, I
have to invite him to a dinner!).. and a few others now and then...
Tanyalee Davis, mostly!
How the hell is everyone??

Cathe B..(good lord she's still on stage??)

Ben McCowboy

Oct 11, 2008, 12:57:51 AM10/11/08
On Oct 10, 12:50 pm, Cathe B <gimpyrat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Glad to have found everyone playing in the sand box here...
[...]
> How the hell is everyone??

Hey Cathe! Things are generally pretty quiet around here lately; I
blame the war. But it's good to see you roving the series of tubes
once again.

Things are OK here down under - the banks aren't exploding yet, and
the ACS baby just turned 2. Various efforts are afoot in the creative
realms, even, though I'm not yet at liberty to divulge any specifics.
We still keep in touch with a lot of the old gang one way or another,
though sadly most don't seem to visit the newsgroup itself very
often. Maybe that'll change after the election?

- B

patkeepsie

Oct 27, 2008, 7:33:33 AM10/27/08
to moderated.alt.comedy.standup
hey Cathe and McCowboy!

Lomg time no see either. Staying busy I blame a lot of things like
people looking for cheap entertainment. Besides the "Naked Cowboy".

All's good here in the HudVal.

Pat