Complex Buildings - Suggestion

Gary Sharp

Feb 17, 2017, 11:38:10 PM2/17/17
to Modelur
Hi Everyone,

I have attached a screen capture below of a complex building and the information listed in the survey panel.

I'd like to suggest that perhaps you show additional information related to the building landuse of the sub-component on the complex building.

In my example the selected part is an apartment tower - what I really want to see is the measurement units I am using [ in this case  the number of  apartments and the resident population]

Regards

Nejc Vidmar

Feb 18, 2017, 1:57:27 AM2/18/17
to Modelur
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your suggestion - we've added it to the feature request list... :-)

Best regards,
Jernej